Travelling this week, so we can still post live* updates if and when needed.
In the meantime... try a chip, bro!
* This post was recorded live in front of a studio audience.
No close ones this week. Not a cracker tipped to be under a three goal margin.
THE MEZZOCULO INDEX
The second last Index of the year looks a bit like this.
Hunting out some upsets...
- Essendon have form leading into this Friday's game, while the Hawks are down.
- Melbourne are running well enough to be our second best form team. Might pick off the Roos.
- Bulldogs just shade the Eagles on recent form... very, very outside chance.
- Richmond also hold a narrow form advantage over Sydney... again a very slim chance.